Sanford Guide All Access
Sanford Guide All Access provides a discounted 1-year subscription to both the Sanford Guide Web Edition and the Sanford Guide Mobile App for iOS & Android. Providing Sanford Guide's clinical information anywhere you go, the Web Edition and Mobile App integrate Antimicrobial Therapy, HIV/AIDS Therapy, and Hepatitis Therapy for maximum coverage and ease of use. Sanford Guide All Access includes all the information you've come to expect from our print guides, with greatly expanded digital-only content and interactive calculators (including our new vancomycin AUC24 dosing calculator, algorithms, and tables that make it an indispensable resource for today's medical professionals.
Full text search provides fast access, detailed search results, and highlighted search terms, while intuitive menus provide another way to navigate our extensive content collection. The Sanford Guide Mobile App also provides cloud-synced bookmarks and notes, allowing you to organize and access content wherever you are.
To get an institutional quote:
To purchase an individual subscription:
“Fantastic. This is an indispensable resource for any physician.
It has never steered me wrong in the treatment of an infection.”
- Digital content subscriber
- Syndromes / Diseases
- Organized by site of infection
- Patient Evaluation
- Resistance and Mutations
- Antiretroviral Therapy
- Antiretroviral Drug Information
- Opportunistic Infections
- Viral Hepatitis
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatitis D
- Hepatitis Immunization
- Anti-infective Drugs
- Surgical procedures
- Dental procedures
- Post-exposure prophylaxis
- Tables and Tools
- Activity spectra (bacterial, fungal, viral)
- Vancomycin AUC24, creatinine clearance, colistin, GFR, and many other calculators
- Pediatric dosing (>=28 days)
- Renal dosing
- Dosing tools (obesity, continuous / prolonged infusion, desensitization)
- Numerous others
- App is optimized for Android & iOS devices, with internet connectivity required only for monthly updates and external links.
- Web Edition may be accessed from any computer with an internet connection.
- Seamless integration of Antimicrobial Therapy, HIV/AIDS Therapy, and Hepatitis Therapy digital material.
- Daily updates based on the latest evidence.
- Extensive internal links to related content.
- External links to medical literature references.
- Interactive features, such as dosing calculators and algorithms.