At a Glance
At a Glance
Since 1969, The Sanford Guide has been a leader in point-of-care recommendations for the treatment of infectious diseases. Content can be accessed through iOS, Android, & Windows 10 devices, on the web, and in print. Widely used by pharmacists, physicians, physician assistants, and nurses, The Sanford Guide helps to improve patient care by providing carefully curated recommendations based on the latest evidence. Our editorial process is focused on ensuring that content is accessible, concise, and reliable.
- First published in 1969 - 25 million aggregate circulation
- Available for iOS, Android, Windows 10, and Web
- Used in over 100 countries and in multiple languages
- Relied upon by over 350 hospitals and 2,750 clinics.
- 9-member editorial board from leading clinical and educational institutions
- All-time top rated medical reference app for iOS
- #1 Best Selling book in Amazon.com's Pharmacy category
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are the Sanford Guides available in digital format?
- Yes! Learn more about our line of digital products and integrations here.
- Can Sanford Guide content be integrated into our EHR?
- Yes. Please contact our technical team for more information about available integration options.
- When will next year's Sanford Guides be published?
- The Sanford Guide to Antimicrobial Therapy is typically published in early spring, and the Sanford Guide to HIV/AIDS Therapy is typically published in the summer. E-mail us if you would like to be added to our mailing list to receive product release announcements, special offers, and other Sanford Guide news. We will not share your information, and will send you only one message per month.