Antimicrobial Stewardship App
Antimicrobial Stewardship App
Share your guidelines and antibiograms hospital-wide with Sanford Guide's custom antimicrobial stewardship app and web site. Your antimicrobial stewardship guidelines are accompanied by Sanford Guide clinical content, ensuring that users have access to trusted guidelines for every disease and drug, regardless of whether they've been targeted by your ASP.
We do the heavy lifting by developing, maintaining, and supporting your apps so that you can focus on your guidelines. Updates can be made in real-time with our user-friendly editing platform, ensuring that your providers always have the most recent information at their fingertips.
Your antimicrobial stewardship program developed valuable localized guidelines - let Sanford Guide ensure that they're put into practice!
Sanford Guide with Stewardship Assist™ allows Antimicrobial Stewardship Programs to:
- Develop your own customizable antimicrobial stewardship app with minimal startup and maintenance costs.
- Disseminate stewardship recommendations and infection prevention protocols through web and mobile app platforms without the need for in-house IT support.
- Display institution-specific stewardship recommendations at the top of Sanford Guide content pages.
- Display institutional susceptibility/resistance data in a user-friendly antibiogram similar to the Sanford Guide Spectra of Activity.
- Add localized stewardship recommendations for each organism/antibiotic interaction on the Spectra of Activity.
- Develop separate antibiograms for different wards and facilities.
- Reduce costs associated with medical error, inappropriate prescribing, and the need for pharmacy follow-up on targeted cases.
Your Guidelines + Our Content
Antimicrobial Stewardship, Simplified
No Guideline, No Problem!
If you haven't yet developed a guideline for every drug or bug,
Sanford Guide has you covered with trusted guidelines.
Customize with Local Guidelines
Our user-friendly interface allows you
to add local guidelines with ease.
Easy to use!
Clinicians have access to your guidelines
alongside Sanford Guide content.
Local Antibiograms Made Easy
Edit and display local antibiograms using
The Sanford Guide's Activity Spectra layout.
Detailed Content is Only a Click Away
Click on any drug or pathogen for detailed Sanford Guide and local content,
including treatment regimens, pharmacology, interactions, and more.
Guidance at the Point of Care
Clinicians access content from
any web browser or mobile device.
Sanford Guide with Stewardship Assist™ includes:
- Sanford Guide infectious disease content via web & mobile.
- Offline access for via iPhone, iPad, and Android.
- Daily updates with the latest recommendations.
- Customizable section on every Sanford Guide syndrome, pathogen, and drug page.
- Customizable interactive antibiograms.
- User-friendly editing interface - no IT expertise needed!
- Setup and content transfer assistance from the Sanford Guide technical support team.
- Senior-level technical support for your antimicrobial stewardship team.
- Unlimited technical support for your end users, 365 days a year.
IDSA/SHEA Guidelines for the implementation of Antibiotic Stewardship Programs (ASPs) recommend the development and use of facility-specific practice guidelines to improve appropriate use of antibiotics (Clin Infect Dis. (2016) 62 (10):e51-e77.).
Specific improvements you can expect are:
- increased likelihood of adequate initial therapy
- use of narrower-spectrum antibiotic regimens
- earlier switch from IV to oral therapy
- shorter duration of treatment
- reductions in adverse events, mortality, length of stay, and readmission
- greater efficiency and lower treatment costs