Customizable Antimicrobial Stewardship Apps - Share your guidelines today!
Stewardship Assist provides facilities with customizable mobile apps for antimicrobial stewardship guidelines. With our user-friendly platform, you can share your antibiograms and guidelines throughout your organization, accompanied by trusted Sanford Guide clinical content. Why invest time and money developing, maintaining, and supporting your antimicrobial stewardship app when Sanford Guide can do the heavy lifting for you?
Sanford Guide with Stewardship Assist™ allows Antimicrobial Stewardship Programs to:
- Display institutional susceptibility/resistance data in a user-friendly antibiogram similar to the Sanford Guide Spectra of Activity.
- Add localized stewardship recommendations for each organism/antibiotic interaction on the Spectra of Activity.
- Develop separate antibiograms for different wards and facilities.
- Display institution-specific stewardship recommendations at the top of Sanford Guide content pages.
- Disseminate stewardship recommendations through web and mobile app platforms without the need for in-house development or IT support.
- Make it possible for facilities of any size to develop their own customizable antimicrobial stewardship app.
- Reduce costs associated with medical error, inappropriate prescribing, and the need for pharmacy follow-up on targeted cases.
World Class Sanford Guide Content
Access the full suite of Sanford Guide infectious disease
content on mobile apps or on the web.
Customize with Local Guidelines
Our user-friendly interface allows you
to add local guidelines with ease.
Easy to use!
Clinicians have access to your guidelines
alongside Sanford Guide content.
Local Antibiograms Made Easy
Edit and display local antibiograms using
The Sanford Guide's Activity Spectra layout.
Local Antibiograms Made Easy
Filter to the pathogen of interest and then add
Sanford Guide data for trusted recommendations.
Detailed Content is Only a Click Away
Click on any drug or pathogen for detailed Sanford Guide content,
including treatment regimens, pharmacology, special considerations,
interactions, and more.
Guidance at the Point of Care
Clinicians access content from
any web browser or mobile device.
Sanford Guide with Stewardship Assist™ includes:
- Access to the full suite of Sanford Guide infectious disease content from any computer on your network.
- Offline access for all clinicians via the Sanford Guide Collection mobile app for iPhone, iPad, and Android.
- Regular content updates so your team will always have access to the latest recommendations.
- The ability to add your own custom content to any Sanford Guide topic page.
- A customizable antibiogram, viewable through the Sanford Guide Spectra of Activity.*
- A customizable qualitative Stewardship Recommendations layer, viewable through the Sanford Guide Spectra of Activity.*
- Customization that requires no technical expertise beyond what is needed to write an e-mail or edit a document.
- Several hours of setup and content transfer assistance from the Sanford Guide technical support team.*
- Unlimited technical support for your end users, 365 days a year.
* Speak to our sales team if you would like additional antibiograms, Stewardship Recommendations layers, or setup time from our team.
For more information about Stewardship Assist™:
IDSA/SHEA Guidelines for the implementation of Antibiotic Stewardship Programs (ASPs) recommend the development and use of facility-specific practice guidelines to improve appropriate use of antibiotics (Clin Infect Dis. (2016) 62 (10):e51-e77.).
Specific improvements you can expect are:
- increased likelihood of adequate initial therapy
- use of narrower-spectrum antibiotic regimens
- earlier switch from IV to oral therapy
- shorter duration of treatment
- reductions in adverse events, mortality, length of stay, and readmission
- greater efficiency and lower treatment costs
Sanford Guide with Stewardship Assist™ is designed to assist ASPs in targeting syndromes and antimicrobial agents of special importance by allowing the integration of institution-specific guidelines at the top of each Sanford Guide topic page. Our user-friendly interface means guidelines can be updated without delay as susceptibility patterns change, providing prescribers with the most current recommendations available. Presenting clinicians with both a bird's eye view and local picture of antimicrobial resistance concerns, Sanford Guide with Stewardship Assist™ provides vital support to ASPs looking to disseminate critical information to prescribers at the point of care.