Sanford Guide with Stewardship Assist
Antimicrobial Stewardship Guidelines Apps
Share your guidelines and antibiograms hospital-wide with Sanford Guide's custom antimicrobial stewardship app and web site. Your antimicrobial stewardship guidelines are accompanied by Sanford Guide clinical content, ensuring that users have access to trusted guidelines for every disease and drug, regardless of whether they've been targeted by your ASP.
We do the heavy lifting by developing, maintaining, and supporting your apps so that you can focus on your guidelines. Updates can be made in real-time with our user-friendly editing platform, ensuring that your providers always have the most recent information at their fingertips.
Your antimicrobial stewardship program developed valuable localized guidelines - let Sanford Guide ensure that they're put into practice!
Sanford Guide with Stewardship Assist™ allows Antimicrobial Stewardship Programs to:
- Develop your own customizable antimicrobial stewardship app with minimal startup and maintenance costs.
- Disseminate stewardship recommendations and infection prevention protocols through web and mobile app platforms without the need for in-house IT support.
- Display institutional susceptibility/resistance data in a user-friendly antibiogram similar to the Sanford Guide Spectra of Activity.
- Add localized stewardship recommendations for each organism/antibiotic interaction on the Spectra of Activity.
- Develop separate antibiograms for different wards and facilities.
- Reduce costs associated with medical error, inappropriate prescribing, and the need for pharmacy follow-up on targeted cases.
- Sanford Guide infectious disease content via web and mobile.
- Offline access for via iPhone, iPad, and Android.
- Daily updates with the latest recommendations.
- Customizable section on every Sanford Guide syndrome, pathogen, and drug page.
- Customizable interactive antibiograms.
- Annual upgrade of your antibiograms.
- User-friendly editing interface - no IT expertise needed!
- Setup and content transfer assistance from the Sanford Guide technical support team.
- Senior-level technical support for your antimicrobial stewardship team.
- Unlimited technical support for your end users, 365 days a year.