Mobile App Support
Mobile App Support
- Manage my Sanford Guide Cloud account
- Reset my Sanford Guide password (different from Apple & Google passwords)
- Tell me more about Sanford Guide Cloud
- Download the latest version from iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Renew my subscription
Common Subscription Issues
Note that we recently merged all of our apps into one, so regardless of which subscription you had, you'll find your support answers here!
My app says "App Store Subscription Found," but does not recognize my email address after I tap "Sign In."
- You must sign in with a free Sanford Guide Cloud account, this is not your Apple or Google account. The Sanford Guide Cloud account will sync your subscription with our servers and back up your data.
- If you select "Sign In" and the app does not recognize your credentials, you probably do not have an existing Sanford Guide Cloud account and need to create one in order to use your subscription. Visit this link for instructions.
I have a subscription through Apple or Google, and the app is not recognizing the subscription.
- Please carefully read the dialogues in the app to ensure that you are following instructions.
- Ensure that your device is configured with the same Google Play account or Apple ID that you used to purchase your subscription.
I purchased my subscription from the Sanford Guide Store and am having difficulty accessing my subscription.
- Ensure that you are connected to the internet via WiFi or have enabled cellular data use for the app.
- Ensure that you downloaded the app that corresponds with your subscription (there are several Sanford Guide apps)
- If you need to change your password, use this link and not any other.
I want to transfer a subscription purchased from Apple or Google to another platform.
- If you have one, use your Sanford Guide Cloud account to sign in on the new device and then proceed to Step 5 below. Otherwise...
- Download the app on a device that is configured with the same account you used to purchase your subscription
- Open the app when you see a message that says "App Store Subscription Found," follow the instructions to create a free Sanford Guide Cloud account
- Once this is complete, you can log into the app on any Android or iOS device with your Sanford Guide Cloud username and password
- Important: If you no longer use your device/s on the old platform, you must cancel renewal through Google Play or Apple or they will charge you again next year. Instructions to manage your subscriptions (Sanford Guide and any others you may have) can be found here for Google and here for Apple.
My app has blank white pages where there should be information.
Your content database has been corrupted due to a long lapse between updates. To resolve the issue:
- Please ensure that you are connected to the internet via WiFi or have enabled cellular data usage for the app.
- Open the app and tap "Account" at the bottom right corner.
- Tap "Force Content Download" and wait two minutes
- Quit and restart the app
- Make sure to download new versions of the app as they are released. Waiting several years between updates can result in problems.
I have switched from a regular Android device that supports Google Play to a Huawei device which does not.
- Due to Huawei’s failure to respect intellectual property, Sanford Guide does not support Huawei devices at this time.
- Send us an email from the same address that is associated with your Google Play account and let us know whether you would like us to refund any outstanding subscription time or whether you would like us to create a Sanford Guide Web Edition subscription that you can use with any web browser.
Not seeing the answer to your question?