Information Collection and Use
In the course of our interaction with clients or prospective clients, we may collect all or some of the following personally identifiable information: name, address, provider type, employer, phone number, email address, geographic location (city and country). We receive and record information about users of our digital products including IP address, cookie data, and the web or content page(s) requested and when. For registered mobile application users, we may collect application data as well as information about the device and operating system being used to facilitate provision of application updates and technical support.
We may use personal information to communicate about product updates and/or new products. Persons who do not wish to receive marketing communications from us may opt out during the purchase process, at https://account.sanfordguide.com, through the Account page of our mobile apps, or by clicking the link provided at the bottom of all marketing e-mails.
In summary, we use personal information for five general purposes:
- to allow completion of purchases of our products
- to provide technical support and/or customer service
- to provide features and services associated with our subscription products
- to inform about product updates and/or new products
- to improve internal business operations
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not sell, rent or otherwise make available personally identifiable information to third parties, except under the following circumstances:
- we have consent to share such information
- we need to share the information to provide the product or service requested
- we need to send the information to companies who work on our behalf to support our internal business operations. Unless otherwise stated and disclosed to the parties whose data are being shared, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us in internal business operations.
- we respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process
Updating Personally Identifiable Information
Registered users of digital products may edit personal information provided to us and their account passwords and preferences. Customer information in our databases may be updated directly at https://account.sanfordguide.com, https://www.sanfordguide.com, or by contacting customer service. A user may at any time request that their information be removed from our databases, understanding that our compliance with such a request will eliminate our ability to provide the user with any product, service, or updates.
Passwords, when required, are user-created and may be changed by the user at any time. In the event that a password needs to be changed, we provide password reset tools to create a new password.
When an order is placed at https://www.sanfordguide.com or by other means, the credit card number is used to process the order but is not retrievable by us once the transaction is completed. Credit cards may, at the buyer’s request, be securely stored by our payment processor for use in future orders. We require the use of industry-standard SSL-encryption and PCI compliance to protect data transmissions.
We may update this policy from time to time. If we make any substantive changes in how or why we use personal information, we will provide notice by posting an announcement on https://www.sanfordguide.com.
Questions Regarding Privacy
Antimicrobial Therapy, Inc.
11771 Lee Hwy
P.O. Box 276
Sperryville, VA 22740 USA
T: (+1) 540-987-9480