Concise, reliable information when you need it most...
Pharmacists, pharmacy students, and pharmacy technicians rely on Sanford Guide for anti-infective drug information they can trust. Minimizing time to answer while maximizing transparency, Sanford Guide provides information on pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, dosing adjustments, drug-drug interactions and more, making it an indispensable resource.
Nobody's perfect and prescribers sometimes make mistakes. Sanford Guide is honored to help you quickly and easily ensure that your patient receives the medication that will help them recover quickly and safely.
Antimicrobial stewardship pharmacists will benefit from the ability to integrate local recommendations and antibiograms into our digital platforms using Stewardship Assist.
Sanford Guide Provides
- A clear, concise, and dependable source of primary and alternative regimens
- Specific recommendations for initiation, dose, duration, and de-escalation of therapy
- Color-coded spectra of activity (w/ local antibiograms for Stewardship Assist customers)
- Interactive tables for pediatric dosing, pregnancy dosing, renal impairment dosing, pharmacology, enzyme and transporter-mediated interactions, and other topics
- Calculators (including Vancomycin AUC24) and algorithms to expedite your work
- Regularly updated information based on the best available evidence, curated by a geographically diverse team of ID experts
Custom AMS Apps
Sanford Guide with Stewardship Assist allows localization of Sanford Guide web and mobile platforms with your antibiograms and your guidelines. Add custom content to Sanford Guide content pages, make your antibiograms interactive, and provide prescribers with easy access to your facility's guidelines.
Updated daily with the latest evidence, our digital subscriptions provide pharmacists with concise and reliable anti-infective drug information that's easy to use. Content is available on the web, on your mobile device, and on your desktop. Follow the link below or contact our team for detailed information.
The Sanford Guide has been the go-to ID reference for generations of pharmacists, and is still available in its classic print format. Over the years, we have added two additional book sizes, and now provide our Spectra of Activity tables in color for increased ease of use. Order yours today.