Sanford Guide Web Edition
Our Web Edition integrates Antimicrobial Therapy, HIV/AIDS Therapy, and Hepatitis Therapy into a single searchable web site for maximum coverage and ease of use. With all the information you've come to expect from our print guides, greatly expanded digital-only content, and interactive calculators, algorithms, and tables, the Web Edition is an indispensable resource for today's healthcare professionals.
The Web Edition offers constant access to your Sanford Guide content from any computer with an internet connection. We offer individual subscriptions as well as customized institutional licenses that provide access through IP-authentication, username/password login, EZProxy, and more. EHR integration is available through the HL7 OpenInfobutton. Already subscribed? Log in here.
To get an institutional quote:
To purchase an individual subscription:
"Fast, smooth, authoritative...if you are a prescriber, you should have this brilliant resource."
- Digital content subscriber
- Syndromes / Diseases
- Organized by site of infection
- Patient Evaluation
- Resistance and Mutations
- Antiretroviral Therapy
- Antiretroviral Drug Information
- Opportunistic Infections
- Viral Hepatitis
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatitis D
- Hepatitis Immunization
- Anti-infective Drugs
- Surgical procedures
- Dental procedures
- Post-exposure prophylaxis
- Tables and Tools
- Activity spectra (bacterial, fungal, viral)
- Calculators for Vancomycin AUC24, creatinine clearance, colistin dosing, GFR, and more
- Pediatric dosing (>=28 days)
- Renal dosing
- Pregnancy risk categories
- Use of antimicrobials during lactation
- Dosing tools (obesity, continuous / prolonged infusion, desensitization)
- Numerous other tables and tools
- HL7 compliant with access through the OpenInfobutton.
- Compatible with EZProxy and most other proxy servers.
- May be accessed from any computer with an internet connection.
- Seamless integration of Antimicrobial Therapy, HIV/AIDS Therapy, and Hepatitis Therapy digital material.
- Continual updates based on the latest evidence.
- Extensive internal links to related content.
- External links to medical literature references.
- Interactive features such as dosing calculators and algorithms.