Sanford Guide Collection
The full suite of Sanford Guide infectious disease content, accessible on Windows 10, iOS, and Android devices. The Sanford Guide Collection integrates Antimicrobial Therapy, HIV/AIDS Therapy, and Hepatitis Therapy into a single app for maximum coverage and ease of use. Combining all the information you've come to expect from our print guides with greatly expanded digital-only content and interactive calculators, algorithms, and tables, The Sanford Guide Collection is an indispensable resource for today's medical professionals. Each 1-year subscription includes monthly updates based on the latest evidence.
Full text search provides fast access while intuitive menus provide another way to navigate our extensive content collection. With user-defined bookmarks and notes, it's easy to access content according to the way you work.
iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows 10
To get an institutional quote:
To purchase an individual subscription:
"Valuable resource. I loved it in print and now I love the app!
I always have it in the clinic with me."
- Digital content subscriber
- Syndromes / Diseases
- Organized by site of infection
- Patient Evaluation
- Resistance and Mutations
- Antiretroviral Therapy
- Antiretroviral Drug Information
- Opportunistic Infections
- Viral Hepatitis
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatitis D
- Hepatitis Immunization
- Anti-infective Drugs
- Surgical procedures
- Dental procedures
- Post-exposure prophylaxis
- Tables and Tools
- Activity spectra (bacterial, fungal, viral)
- Pediatric dosing (>=28 days)
- Pregnancy risk categories
- Use of antimicrobials during lactation
- Dosing calculators (creatinine clearance, colistin dosing, etc)
- Dosing tools (obesity, continuous / prolonged infusion, desensitization)
- Many more...
- Works on mobile devices running Android or iOS, and mobile and desktop devices running Windows 10. Internet connectivity is required only for monthly updates and external links.
- Seamless integration of Antimicrobial Therapy, HIV/AIDS Therapy, and Hepatitis Therapy digital material.
- Monthly updates based on the latest evidence.
- Extensive internal links to related content.
- External links to medical literature references, e.g., PubMed abstracts.
- Interactive features, such as dosing calculators and algorithms.
- Already have a Sanford Guide Collection or Sanford Guide All Access subscription? Download the app and enter your username and password to activate your device.