Single-Title Mobile App Support
Single-Title Mobile App Support
Support for The Sanford Guide to Antimicrobial Therapy, The Sanford Guide to HIV/AIDS Therapy, and The Sanford Guide to Hepatitis Therapy. For assistance with The Sanford Guide Collection, click here.
How do I get The Sanford Guide for my phone or tablet?
- For a cross-platform subscription that will work on both iOS and Android devices, please visit the Sanford Guide Online Store. If you use iOS devices exclusively or Android devices exclusively, you may use in-App Purchase or in-App Billing to purchase a platform-specific subscription.
- If you already have a QR Code or Account Code, download the app, enter your Apple or Google password, and follow the on-screen instructions to install.
- Volume licenses are available by contacting Sanford Guide Customer Service.
How long is the subscription period?
- Individual subscriptions to The Sanford Guide (Sanford Guide Collection, Antimicrobial Therapy, HIV/AIDS, or Hepatitis) generally last 1 year from the date of purchase or activation. Some institutional customers may have different subscription durations.
What if I can't log in?
- Check that you have downloaded the app that corresponds to your subscription (Antimicrobial Therapy, HIV/AIDS Therapy, Hepatitis Therapy, or Collection).
- Be sure that your subscription corresponds to the type of device you are using. Subscriptions purchased through the Apple App Store may only be used on iOS devices. Subscriptions purchased through Google Play may only be used on Android devices. There is no way to transfer these subscriptions to the other platform. Subscriptions purchased through the Sanford Guide Online Store may be installed on both iOS and Android devices.
- If you purchased your subscription from Apple or Google, there is no Account Code. Simply enter the password for your Apple ID or Google Play account to authenticate.
- Ensure that your subscription has not expired.
- Contact technical support if you continue to experience difficulties.
Can I install my subscription on multiple devices?
- Yes! Subscriptions purchased through the Sanford Guide Online Store may be installed up to five times over the course of the year. You may "mix and match" iOS and Android installations.
- Subscriptions sold through Apple or Google may be installed on any device using the same Apple ID or Google Play account, but will only work on the platform from which they were purchased (Apple purchases will only work on iPhone and iPad, Google Play purchases will only work on Android).
How do I turn off auto-renew?
- App subscriptions purchased through the Sanford Guide Online Store will not automatically renew, but we will send you a reminder to renew shortly before your subscription expires.
- Subscriptions purchased from the App Store or Google Play are set to automatically renew one day prior to expiration. If you would like to turn off automatic subscription renewal, iOS users can go to the Account Screen and then select "Manage subscription." Android users may use these instructions. Note that if you do not renew your subscription, Sanford Guide content may be removed from your device, and you will not be able to transfer any content to a new device.
How often is content updated?
- Sanford Guide digital content is updated at least once a month.
- When content updates are available, you will see a notice the next time you launch the app.
- To receive update notifications and the updated content, you will need to be connected to the Internet.
How do I use the bookmark and notes feature?
- You may bookmark content pages to create a custom index and add personal notes to your bookmarks.
- Bookmarks may be accessed by selecting "Bookmarks" from the drop-down menu.
- Bookmark a page by tapping the small ribbon outline at the top right of the screen. You may add notes in the Notes field. Tap Save.
- The Edit button allows you delete bookmarks no longer needed.