How to log in to Sanford Guide
If you receive access to Sanford Guide through your employer, use the instructions and information below to access your subscription.
Sanford Guide Web Edition Login
- Most hospital and health system subscribers can access Sanford Guide Web Edition without the need to log in by visiting https://webedition.sanfordguide.com/.
- Employees of Adventist Health and Rideout, Providence St. Paul's Hospital, Wexner Medical Center, MedStar Washington, and some HCA hospitals can access Sanford Guide using your facility's Single Sign-On solution.
- If you think you should have access but don't, contact your medical librarian for assistance.
Sanford Guide Mobile App Login
- Most, but not all, hospital and health system subscribers have access to our top-rated mobile apps. Subscriptions to Sanford Guide All Access and Sanford Guide with Stewardship Assist include mobile app access. If you are unsure of what type of subscription your facility has, contact your medical librarian, or in some cases, director of pharmacy.
- A one-time registration is required to use the app. Visit https://register.sanfordguide.com/ to complete this 2-minute process.
- Be sure to add @sanfordguide.com to your Contacts or Safe Senders list to ensure that you receive emails pertinent to your subscription. It is easy to turn marketing messages on or off, and we won't sell your email address to anyone.
How to use the Sanford Guide app
How custom antimicrobial stewardship apps work
I still have questions. Can you help me?
Of course! Please feel free to give us a call at 1-540-987-9480 during business hours (M-F, 9-5 US ET) or use this form to contact tech support and we'll get back to you within 24 hours.