Sanford Guide All Access
The Sanford Guide All Access provides a discounted 1-year subscription to both the Sanford Guide Web Edition and the Sanford Guide Collection app for iOS, Android, and Windows 10. Providing access to The Sanford Guides anywhere you go, the Web Edition and Collection integrate Antimicrobial Therapy, HIV/AIDS Therapy, and Viral Hepatitis Therapy for maximum coverage and ease of use. The Sanford Guide All Access includes all the information you've come to expect from our print guides, with greatly expanded digital-only content and interactive calculators, algorithms, and tables that make it an indispensable resource for today's medical professionals.
Full text search provides fast access, detailed search results, and highlighted search terms, while intuitive menus provide another way to navigate our extensive content collection. The Sanford Guide Collection app also provides user-created bookmarks and notes, allowing you to access content according to the way you work.
iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows 10 desktop, Web
To get an institutional quote:
To purchase an individual subscription:
“Fantastic. This is an indispensable resource for any physician.
It has never steered me wrong in the treatment of an infection.”
- Digital content subscriber
- Syndromes / Diseases
- Organized by site of infection
- Patient Evaluation
- Resistance and Mutations
- Antiretroviral Therapy
- Antiretroviral Drug Information
- Opportunistic Infections
- Viral Hepatitis
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatitis D
- Hepatitis Immunization
- Anti-infective Drugs
- Surgical procedures
- Dental procedures
- Post-exposure prophylaxis
- Tables and Tools
- Activity spectra (bacterial, fungal, viral)
- Pediatric dosing (>=28 days)
- Pregnancy risk categories
- Use of antimicrobials during lactation
- Dosing calculators (creatinine clearance, colistin dosing, etc)
- Dosing tools (obesity, continuous / prolonged infusion, desensitization)
- Many more...
- App is optimized for Android, iOS, and Windows 10 devices, with internet connectivity required only for monthly updates and external links.
- Web Edition may be accessed from any computer with an internet connection.
- EHR integration via HL7 OpenInfobutton.
- Seamless integration of Antimicrobial Therapy, HIV/AIDS Therapy, and Viral Hepatitis Therapy digital material.
- Monthly updates based on the latest evidence.
- Extensive internal links to related content.
- External links to medical literature references.
- Interactive features, such as dosing calculators and algorithms.