Single-Title Mobile App Support
Single-Title Mobile App Support
How does the app work?
- A quick video tutorial showing how to use our Sanford Guide Collection app can be found here. We also have a more comprehensive tutorial (16 minutes) here.
The Antibacterial Spectra of Activity is blank. How do I use it?
- For a brief tutorial on our customizable Spectra of Activity, please click here.
How do I get The Sanford Guide for my phone or tablet?
- For a cross-platform subscription that will work on both iOS and Android devices, please visit the Sanford Guide Online Store. If you use iOS devices exclusively or Android devices exclusively, you may use in-App Purchase or in-App Billing to purchase a platform-specific subscription.
- If you have a License Key that you have not yet used to activate an app, visit https://redeem.sanfordguide.com/ to redeem your subscription. You can then use the username and password you create to activate apps on any mobile device.
- Volume licenses are available by contacting our sales team.
How long is the subscription period?
- Individual subscriptions to The Sanford Guide (Sanford Guide Collection, Antimicrobial Therapy, HIV/AIDS, or Hepatitis) generally last 1 year from the date of purchase or activation.
What if I can't log in?
- Ensure that you are connected to the internet via WiFi. To preserve your cellular data, our apps default to use WiFi only. If you wish to use cellular data, you may change this setting in your device's app settings. Cellular data use may require up to 50MB of data per day.
- Check that you have downloaded the app that corresponds to your subscription (Antimicrobial Therapy, HIV/AIDS Therapy, Hepatitis Therapy, or Collection).
- Be sure that your subscription corresponds to the type of device you are using. If you purchased a subscription from the Apple App Store, it will only work on Apple devices. If you purchased a subscription from Google Play, it will only work on Android devices. Subscriptions purchased from the Sanford Guide Store will work on both platforms. Contact us if you need to transfer an existing Apple or Google subscription to a different platform.
- If you purchased your subscription from Apple or Google, enter the password for your Apple ID or Google Play account when you first open the app in order to authenticate.
- Ensure that your subscription has not expired.
- Contact technical support if you continue to experience difficulties.
Can I install my subscription on multiple devices?
- Yes! Subscriptions purchased through the Sanford Guide Online Store may be installed up to five times over the course of the year. You may "mix and match" iOS and Android installations.
- Subscriptions sold through Apple or Google may be installed on any device using the same Apple ID or Google Play account, but will only work on the platform from which they were purchased (Apple purchases will only work on iPhone and iPad, Google Play purchases will only work on Android).
- Contact us if you need to transfer an existing Apple or Google subscription to a different platform.
How do I turn off auto-renew?
- App subscriptions purchased through the Sanford Guide Online Store will not automatically renew, but we will send you a reminder to renew shortly before your subscription expires.
- Subscriptions purchased from the App Store or Google Play are set to automatically renew one day prior to expiration. If you would like to turn off automatic subscription renewal, iOS users can go to the Account Screen and then select "Manage subscription." Android users may use these instructions. Note that if you do not renew your subscription, you will no longer have access to Sanford Guide content.
How often is content updated?
- Sanford Guide digital content is updated daily with the latest available information. Content updates download in the background as you use the app.
- To receive updated content, you will need to be connected to the Internet.
How do I use the bookmark and notes feature?
- You may bookmark content pages to create a custom index and add personal notes to your bookmarks.
- Bookmarks may be accessed by selecting "Bookmarks" from the drop-down menu.
- Bookmark a page by tapping the small ribbon outline at the top right of the screen. You may add notes in the Notes field. Tap Save.
- The Edit button allows you delete bookmarks no longer needed.
- Bookmarks and notes are saved to the Sanford Guide Cloud automatically if you purchase directly from our Sanford Guide. If you subscribe through Apple or Google, you can create a Sanford Guide Cloud account at no cost by signing up on the app's Account screen. Your Cloud account will sync your bookmarks, notes, and preferences across all your devices.