Sanford Guide Mobile Apps
Our Antimicrobial Therapy app, HIV/AIDS Therapy App, Hepatitis Therapy App and Collection App are now bundled together and accessible in one convenient package: The Sanford Guide Mobile App! Combining all the information you've come to expect from our print guides with greatly expanded digital-only content and interactive calculators, algorithms, and tables, the Sanford Guide Mobile App is an indispensable resource for today's medical professionals. Subscriptions included ongoing updates based on the latest evidence.
Full text search provides fast access while intuitive menus provide another way to navigate our extensive content collection. With user-defined bookmarks and notes, it's easy to access and organize information wherever you are.
To get an institutional quote:
To purchase an individual subscription:
"Valuable resource. I loved it in print and now I love the app!
I always have it in the clinic with me."
- Digital content subscriber
- Syndromes / Diseases
- Organized by site of infection
- Patient Evaluation
- Resistance and Mutations
- Antiretroviral Therapy
- Antiretroviral Drug Information
- Opportunistic Infections
- Viral Hepatitis
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatitis D
- Hepatitis Immunization
- Anti-infective Drugs
- Surgical procedures
- Dental procedures
- Post-exposure prophylaxis
- Tables and Tools
- Activity spectra (bacterial, fungal, viral)
- Vancomycin AUC24, creatinine clearance, colistin dosing, GFR calculators and more
- Pediatric dosing (>=28 days)
- Pregnancy risk categories
- Use of antimicrobials during lactation
- Dosing tools (obesity, continuous / prolonged infusion, desensitization)
- Numerous other tables and tools
- Works on mobile devices running Android or iOS. Internet connectivity is required only for monthly updates and external links.
- Seamless integration of Antimicrobial Therapy, HIV/AIDS Therapy, and Hepatitis Therapy digital material.
- Ongoing updates based on the latest evidence.
- Extensive internal links to related content.
- External links to medical literature references, e.g., PubMed abstracts.
- Interactive features, such as dosing calculators and algorithms.
- Already have a Sanford Guide Collection or Sanford Guide All Access subscription? Download the app and enter your username and password to activate your device.