Sanford Guide Single-User Mobile App Subscription
Individual subscriptions are for use by only one user.
Interested in volume licensing?
Contact our team for information.
The Sanford Guide mobile app subscription includes all the content from the print edition, plus expanded digital-only content, multi-term search functionality, calculators (including our Vancomycin AUC24 Calculator), tables, customizable bookmarks, and more! Each one-year subscription includes ongoing content updates based on the latest available evidence. Sanford Guide content is stored on your device, so you'll still have access even when working in areas with no internet connection.
- Organized by site of infection
- Retroviral (HIV)
- Anti-infective Drugs
- Patient Evaluation
- Resistance and Mutations
- Antiretroviral Therapy
- Antiretroviral Drug Information
- Opportunistic Infections
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatitis D
- Hepatitis Immunization
- Surgical procedures
- Dental procedures
- Post-exposure prophylaxis
- Tables and Tools
- Activity Spectra (bacterial, fungal, viral)
- Vancomycin AUC24 Calculator (trapezoidal model)
- Drug-drug interactions
- Renal dosing
- Pediatric dosing (>=28 days)
- Pregnancy risk categories
- Use of antimicrobials during lactation
- Dosing calculators (creatinine clearance, colistin dosing, etc)
- Dosing tools (obesity, continuous / prolonged infusion, desensitization)
- Many more...
What our customers are saying:
- "This is an indispensable resource for any physician. It has never steered me wrong in the treatment of an infection."
- "I loved it in print and now I love the iPad app! I always have it in the clinic with me. Very easy to use. I love the brief clinical synopsis and the drug dosing guidelines. Keep up the good work!"
- "Very good guide: Clear and concise, it is updated monthly."
- "Excellent app for most bedside ID issues with an emphasis on treatment."
- "If you are a doctor there is nothing better. Best doctors managing the content and easy to use. Thanks so much!"
Already have an active subscription?