Antimicrobial Therapy App
The Sanford Guide to Antimicrobial Therapy mobile app includes all the content from the print edition, plus expanded digital-only content, multi-term search functionality, calculators, tables, customizable bookmarks, and more! For expanded coverage of Hepatitis and HIV/AIDS, check out our Sanford Guide Collection app.
Annual subscriptions include ongoing content updates based on the latest available evidence. Sanford Guide content is stored on your device, so you'll still have access even when working in areas with no internet connection.
Subscriptions purchased at the Sanford Guide Online Store may be used on both iOS an Android mobile devices, while subscriptions purchased from the Apple App Store or Google Play will only work on the platform associated with that store.
iPhone, iPad, Android
To get an institutional quote:
To purchase an individual subscription:
"The best app for infectious disease. Best of the best.
Great for ID rounds and daily rounds with the med team.
The doses are on point, and there is an awesome dose
adjustments table available. I love that you can search
easily through their system. Worth every penny."
- iOS mobile app user
- Organized by site of infection
- Retroviral (HIV)
- Anti-infective Drugs
- Surgical procedures
- Dental procedures
- Post-exposure prophylaxis
- Tables and Tools
- Activity Spectra (bacterial, fungal, viral)
- Pediatric dosing (>=28 days)
- Pregnancy risk categories
- Use of antimicrobials during lactation
- Dosing calculators (creatinine clearance, colistin dosing, etc)
- Dosing tools (obesity, continuous / prolonged infusion, desensitization)
- Many more...