Included in our Sanford Guide All Access, Sanford Guide Web Edition, and enterprise licenses, this add-on for our mobile apps provides a 1-year subscription to guidance on vaccines for adults, based on U.S. recommendations. Developed and curated by the Sanford Guide editorial board, these guidelines provide in-depth, accessible information on both routine vaccines and critical travel medicine guidance for travel originating from the United States. Apps are optimized for iOS 15 and above, and Android 11 and above.
- Adult Immunization - Travel and Routine, Overview
- US Travel Vaccine Summary Table - CDC 2020
- Adult Travel-Only Vaccines
- Hepatitis A
- Japanese Encephalitis
- Tick-borne Encephalitis
- Yellow Fever
- Adult Routine Vaccines with Travel Indications
- Measles Mumps Rubella
- Meningococcal ACWY
- Adult Routine Vaccines, Pre-Travel Updating
- COVID-19 (included in base Sanford Guide subscription)
- Hepatitis B
- Herpes Zoster
- Human Papillomavirus
- Pneumococcal Vaccines
- Tetanus, Diptheria, Pertussis
- Adult Special Populations Vaccines
- BCG Vaccine
- Ebola Virus Disease Vaccines
- Meningococcal B Vaccines
- Mpox (formerly "monkeypox," included in base Sanford Guide subscription)
- Smallpox Vaccine
Individual subscriptions are for use by only one user.
Interested in volume licensing?
- Contact our team for information.
Already have an active subscription?