Included in our Sanford Guide All Access, Sanford Guide Web Edition, and enterprise licenses, this add-on for our mobile apps provides a 1-year subscription to guidance on vaccines for adults, based on U.S. recommendations. Developed and curated by the Sanford Guide editorial board, these guidelines provide in-depth, accessible information on both routine vaccines and critical travel medicine guidance for travel originating from the United States.
- Adult Immunization - Travel and Routine, Overview
- US Travel Vaccine Summary Table - CDC 2020
- Adult Travel-Only Vaccines
- Hepatitis A
- Japanese Encephalitis
- Tick-borne Encephalitis
- Yellow Fever
- Adult Routine Vaccines with Travel Indications
- Measles Mumps Rubella
- Meningococcal ACWY
- Adult Routine Vaccines, Pre-Travel Updating
- COVID-19 (included in base Sanford Guide subscription)
- Hepatitis B
- Herpes Zoster
- Human Papillomavirus
- Pneumococcal Vaccines
- Tetanus, Diptheria, Pertussis
- Adult Special Populations Vaccines
- BCG Vaccine
- Ebola Virus Disease Vaccines
- Meningococcal B Vaccines
- Mpox (formerly "monkeypox," included in base Sanford Guide subscription)
- Smallpox Vaccine
Individual subscriptions are for use by only one user.
Interested in volume licensing?
- Contact our team for information.
Already have an active subscription?
- Download the app from the Apple App Store or Google Play, tap "Log In," and follow the on-screen prompts.