Sanford Guide Collection
The full suite of Sanford Guide infectious disease content, accessible on iOS and Android devices. The Sanford Guide Collection integrates Antimicrobial Therapy, HIV/AIDS Therapy, and Hepatitis Therapy into a single app for maximum coverage and ease of use. Combining all the information you've come to expect from our print guides with greatly expanded digital-only content and interactive calculators, algorithms, and tables, The Sanford Guide Collection is an indispensable resource for today's medical professionals. Subscriptions included ongoing updates based on the latest evidence.
Full text search provides fast access while intuitive menus provide another way to navigate our extensive content collection. With user-defined bookmarks and notes, it's easy to access content according to the way you work.
iPhone, iPad & Android
To get an institutional quote:
To purchase an individual subscription:
"Valuable resource. I loved it in print and now I love the app!
I always have it in the clinic with me."
- Digital content subscriber
- Syndromes / Diseases
- Organized by site of infection
- Patient Evaluation
- Resistance and Mutations
- Antiretroviral Therapy
- Antiretroviral Drug Information
- Opportunistic Infections
- Viral Hepatitis
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatitis D
- Hepatitis Immunization
- Anti-infective Drugs
- Surgical procedures
- Dental procedures
- Post-exposure prophylaxis
- Tables and Tools
- Activity spectra (bacterial, fungal, viral)
- Pediatric dosing (>=28 days)
- Pregnancy risk categories
- Use of antimicrobials during lactation
- Dosing calculators (creatinine clearance, colistin dosing, etc)
- Dosing tools (obesity, continuous / prolonged infusion, desensitization)
- Many more...
- Works on mobile devices running Android or iOS. Internet connectivity is required only for monthly updates and external links.
- Seamless integration of Antimicrobial Therapy, HIV/AIDS Therapy, and Hepatitis Therapy digital material.
- Ongoing updates based on the latest evidence.
- Extensive internal links to related content.
- External links to medical literature references, e.g., PubMed abstracts.
- Interactive features, such as dosing calculators and algorithms.
- Already have a Sanford Guide Collection or Sanford Guide All Access subscription? Download the app and enter your username and password to activate your device.